Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Alphabet Soup Explained....



Although most people who know me wouldn't think so might wonder are completely aware of. I'm a bit of a mess. Not so much OUTWARDLY....but inwardly...absolutely.

Soup began innocently enough. It was all about venting and ranting and whining and bitching and moaning about life in general with a friend. Soup is sacred. What happens at Soup, Stays at Soup... So there are no off topics there. No judgements or disapproving looks... it's all about whatever we need it to be.  Soup began when a friend was going through a rough spot in her life, and I'm ALWAYS in some random restless vagabond mode or another. So we would go. Sit. Talk.  We made time. Along the way we picked up a few things... the spoon...which is the symbol of soup, and our own particular brand of crazy soup. Mine? Alphabet...all the way.
ADD, OCD, PTSD, AD....You get the picture. I could make a business card look good. So there you have the basis behind Soup as a premise.  Spilled Soup came about because I needed a place to vent that *I* didn't edit for content. I need to be able to be snarky, and judgemental, and generally be the bitch that I am.
So while it definitely takes some effort to keep up with all my crazy, Eventually I hope to have this blog going along quite well... I have places I have to be nice. This isn't it.
So stick around. Things might just get interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment